Narellan Pools Sunshine Coast / Moreton Bay
Win a Car Promotion
Winner: Dean and Jenny Griffin of Narangba, QLD
Please head over to the local page for Narellan Pools Sunshine Coast / Moreton Bay and see there fantastic installs!
- Entry applicable to all Contracts for new swimming pool builds signed with Masella P/L between 15 March 2017 and 5pm on April 30 2017 where construction commences between 26 April 2017 and 29 September 2017.
- Quotations more than 30 days of date prior to Promotion commencement will need to be requoted to be eligible.
- Prize is a 2016 plated White Toyota Yaris 5 Door hatch manual transmission valued at AUD$15,990.00.
- Prize is not transferable for cash.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- Drawn winner is only recipient of Prize.
- Collection of vehicle will be either upon commencement of pool construction or payment made to Masella Pty Ltd to the value of the prize which will then be deducted from the Contract Price.
- Collection of vehicle will be from Madills Toyota, 2 Lionel Donovan Drive Noosaville
- The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at Masella Pty Ltd office on 03/05/2017 at 12:00 PM using Randomdraws independent prize draw technology. Masella Pty Ltd will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning the prize.
- The winner will be notified by phone within two business days of the draw.
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter is Masella Pty Ltd (ABN 30 692 682 136) (the ‘Promoter‘). The Promoter’s address is PO Box 1291 Coolum Beach Q4573.
- By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees‘).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its’ officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.