OUTDOOR FURNITURE IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF POOLSIDE LIVING. AUSTRALIAN FURNITURE DESIGNER, KING LIVING, OFFERS THE FOLLOWING TIPS FOR FINDING THE PERFECT BALANCE OF DURABILITY, STYLE AND COMFORT WHEN CONSIDERING A NEW OUTDOOR SETTING
- How will the furniture be used? Alfresco dining, weekend lounging or large get-togethers with family and friends? Modular furniture provides the option to reconfigure seating to suit each occasion.
- Are frames and fittings made for outdoor conditions? The best outdoor furniture is completely constructed using marine grade materials, which can withstand temperature fluctuations, salt water, wind and rain and offers superior corrosion resistance. Waterproof cushion covers, vents in seating and meshed storage areas also help to release water from rain and poolside splashes to prevent mildew.
- Will the fabric last? Ensure the upholstery is treated for protection against damage from UV light, water, oil and stains. This will keep the furniture looking its best after frequent use and exposure to the elements.
- Is maintenance easy? Will the setting need to be oiled, painted or washed regularly? Materials that are coloured all the way through, rather than coated on the surface, will look new for longer with minimal maintenance. In a choice of colours, KingWeave® adds a rattan or wicker look to King Outdoor designs, with a smooth finish that’s also easy to maintain.
- What extra features are available? The King Outdoor range includes several design options and accessories, including in-built storage for cushions and towels, optional side tables and a generous umbrella for shade.
Advances in outdoor materials and fabrics means there is no need to sacrifice style and comfort for durability. A new setting should look good and feel luxurious, transforming your pool area into a favourite place to live and lounge.