Fibreglass is one of the most robust and durable materials on earth. However, not all fibreglass pools are made equal. When researching fibreglass pool builders, here are four key factors to consider:
- How long has the manufacturer been in business?
- Does the pool builder have company-owned manufacturing facilities, or are pools manufactured in a multi-brand facility?
- Is the manufacturer forthcoming with the products used to manufacture their pool shells and their manufacturing process?
- What tests and checks form part of the manufacturing process?
- What type of warranties protects your purchase?
How does Narellan Pools stack up?
- Narellan Pools was established in 1971 and is one of Australia’s first fibreglass pool manufacturers.
- With state-of-the-art facilities in Picton, New South Wales, and Stapylton, Queensland, operating to the ISO 9001 accreditation standards, Narellan Pools consistently exceeds regulatory requirements for manufacturing and quality. The company sources all raw materials used to make its pools, manage manufacturing standards and set the processes under which Narellan Pools local pool builders install them.
- Narellan Pools exclusively source raw materials from Allnex. The Narellan Pools manufacturing process:
- Employs highly qualified expert technicians
- Completes thickness testing throughout the process
- Embeds a microchip capturing the craftsmen who built the pool, factory conditions during the construction process, and the pool shell’s weight in each pool shell
- Details quality controls and checks at every stage of the pool building process
- Implements a formal process for continuous improvement of products and processes
- Throughout the manufacturing process, every fiberglass pool shell partakes in:
- Ultrasonic thickness test
- Accelerated boil test
- Ph and chlorine test
- UV test
- Total quality management
- Detailed inspection
- A Lifetime Structural Warranty covers every inground fiberglass pool manufactured by Narellan Pools. Our unique fiberglass formula includes:
- Maximum interlaminate adhesion
- Optional thickness consistency throughout the pool
- Enhanced durability through extra reinforcements in the manufacturing process
- Balanced flexural and tensile strength
As the designer, manufacturer, retailer and installer, Narellan Pools stand behind the superior quality of its fiberglass swimming pools.
With 50 years of innovation, engineering and composite development, Narellan Pools creates the world’s best fiberglass pools.
Fibreglass is one of the strongest materials on the planet. More flexible than carbon fibre, it’s the perfect raw material from which to manufacture pool shells.
For 50 years, Narellan Pools has earned a reputation for building the world’s best and most loved fibreglass swimming pools. Manufactured in one of Narellan Pools company-owned state-of-the-art ISO 9001 accredited manufacturing facilities, every pool meets the highest safety and manufacturing standards.
With the recommended care and attention, and by avoiding harsh cleaning regimes and chemicals, you can expect your new Narellan Pools fibreglass swimming pool to last for your lifetime, with only some minor maintenance.
Pool equipment, including filters and automatic pool cleaners, are supported by Manufacturer Warranties.
Narellan Pools offer two warranties: a Structural Warranty and a Marbleglass™ Surface Warranty.
Narellan Pools Structural Warranty
Every inground fibreglass pool shell manufactured and sold by Narellan Pools is covered by a lifetime structural warranty on structural defects.
Every above ground fibreglass pool shell manufactured and sold by Narellan Pools is covered by a 15-year structural warranty on structural defects.
For inground and above ground pools, Narellan Pools warrants that the fibreglass shell will remain structurally sound and capable of holding chemically treated water appropriate for a swimming pool, when used in normal conditions and in accordance with the Narellan Pools Pool Owner’s Manual.
Narellan Pools Marbleglass™ Surface Warranty
When it comes to longevity, the exclusive Marbleglass™ gel coat technology used by Narellan Pools is class-leading.
Narellan Pools warrants that the Marbleglass™ interior surface will meet or exceed the blister, crack and fibre prominence test within Australian Standard 1838:2021. The surface integrity of the fibreglass shell shall remain free from blemishes or gel coat fractures when used in normal conditions and by following the Narellan Pools’ Pool Owner’s Manual.
A 10-year warranty supports the Marbleglass™ gel coat interior surface.
Your Narellan Pools pool builder will provide you with equipment warranty documents upon handover of your new pool.